Thursday, March 12, 2009

less than 3 months... 80 days to be exact!!

ROTATION SCHEDULES CAME OUT!!!!
Tentatively here's the gameplan come June 1st!

1st up - FAMILY MEDICINE
2nd - SURGERY @ Northshore Hospital in Evanston (very excited about this)
3rd - Women's Health @ Alston in Chicago
4th - Internal Medicine in Arlington Heights, IL
5th - Emergency Medicine at Mt. Sinai in Chicago (also very excited about this)
6th - HILLSIDE HEALTH CARE INTL IN PUNTA GORDA, BELIZE!!!!! (Have you heard?)
7th - to be determined - possibly my pediatric rotation or my last elective
8th - to be determined - possibly my pediatric rotation or my last elective

THEN BOARDS!
Then I can save your life... well that's my end-all goal!

More information to come.... and it's all still very tentative possibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment